February Blog Post
Blog Post on the 5 Love Languages
Valentine’s Day is at the heart of the month of February. Understanding their love language allows you to love them more deeply. Understanding your love language will assist you in communicating your needs to others.
What is your love language?
- Affirmations: Frequent “I love yous,” compliments, words of appreciation, verbal encouragement, texting, or social media engagement.
- Quality Time: Stop what you’re doing and listen when they’re talking to you. Make time for them to do things they enjoy.
- Gifts: Receiving a gift is a physical manifestation of love. Those with this talent may also enjoy giving gifts.
- Acts of Service: When I cook for my husband, he feels loved. Small acts of kindness to those around you can be considered service.
- Physical Touch: People who use this love language enjoy cuddling and kissing. Signs of affection satisfy their deep desire to be loved.
Based on the book The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Last by Gary Chapman, Ph.D. https://www.amazon.com/Love-Languages-Secret-that-Lasts/dp/080241270X